Vernoona

Blowing the normality gasket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Turning Priorities On Their Head

With a heavy heart, this will be my last post for a little while since I now have to turn my attention to cobbling together a very different (and even chunkier!) piece of prose. Although having said that, my physiological need for procrastinating might win out on the odd occasion, so you never know, there might be the odd whiny post here and there. Blogging has been such a good creative outlet for me over the last few months so it'll be difficult to let it go, and I'm sad to say it's given me the illusion that if science ever fails ....

Needless to say though, I'll still be wreaking havoc on the blogs of others, so watch out!

1 Comments:

Blogger M? said...

You're absence will have a deep impact... but I think Mr. Martin's (as in Demitri, not Chris) brain nook and procrasti nation will relentlessly pursue you!!!

All the best with the writing and remember to give us a yell if you need any proof-reading, pleasant distractions or a punching bag!

m

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home