Vernoona

Blowing the normality gasket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Interlude III

After much thought I figured that I'd lose the plot if I didn't keep up with my blog. So disregard what I said two posts ago about priorities and all that stuff. Here's to returning to Procrasti Nation!


The chipmunk is just here because I happen to think he's cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger flygirl said...

heheh, yossarian, you're as bad as i am! cute pic, for some reason we call these guys squirrels in sri lanka. my bro and i once caught one and kept it as a pet (in my defence, i was ten!). the littel guy used to travel in my pocket. until he died/escaped, i can't remember which.

4:30 PM  
Blogger bek said...

Yay! i'd only just learnt of your blog then i read your taking a break :( I'm happy to see this is no longer the case!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home