Vernoona

Blowing the normality gasket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not Necessarily Wiser

One thing I've noticed is that as I get older, I'm acting less and less like my age. Marking my birthday this year has been particularly bittersweet since I know it'll be the last one I celebrate with my nearest and dearest for a couple of years because of my moving away. At least these little critters (as well as everything else I've been spoilt silly with!) are coming with me ....


Thanks girls!

6 Comments:

Blogger jfox said...

bappy hirthday dr b, hope you had a good evening

looking fwd to seeing your dig pics up on the blog - those critters are very photogenic ;)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Serenity Later said...

happy belated birthday dr b! hope you had a most fabulous day!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Applecross WC said...

Happy Birthday!
Where are you going?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jonno said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great day!

7:30 PM  
Blogger bek said...

Oh i didnt know it was your birthday! sorry i missed it!

hope you had a fantastic day and you were spoilt cos you deserve it!

2:11 PM  
Blogger yossarian said...

thanks for all the good wishes folks! had a very enjoyable couple of days courtesy of my workmates on tuesday, and my buddies on wednesday!

and applecross, i'm off to the states to work for a couple of years .... i've no doubt that atlanta will provide plenty of fodder for this humble blog ;p

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home