Vernoona

Blowing the normality gasket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Alter Ego?

I'm hooked! Although I can't for the life of me create a URL for this picture. If anyone can tell me, that'd be great - and yeah, I know, I'm computer illiterate!

7 Comments:

Blogger Serenity Later said...

Aaaahhhhh!!!! Another one's been simpsonised!!!! Yay! I love your Simpsonised persona!

To add it as a profile pic i uploaded the jpeg onto an image hosting website (tinypic.com, picoodle.com, etc.) and doing so generates a URL location for the image which can be copy & pasted onto the area of your profile asking for image location. Saving this change should result in the pic being seen!

3:16 PM  
Blogger yossarian said...

thanks for the directions serenity! as you can see, they worked ;p

...this is the nearest to a photo of my actual self that i'll ever post :-)

1:34 AM  
Blogger yossarian said...

...and with all the options available, you could understandably get carried away and keep changing the image...uh-oh, another procrastinator's dream ;p

1:35 AM  
Blogger Serenity Later said...

No probs yossarian!

i totally hear you about wanting to try out all the options! i keep wanting to alter the image depending on what i'm wearing on a given day - today i would have a green cardie on!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jonno said...

its addictive! Thanks again serenity...

11:00 PM  
Blogger popcorn cynic said...

So much fun...

... so much time wasted.


Mwahahahahaha! ;)

12:13 AM  
Blogger jfox said...

omg, it's actually you yoss!!
even down to the quizzical brow...;p

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home