Wish You Were Here
During winter, so rarely does it snow in Atlanta, when it does, the city effectively shuts down since no one really knows how to deal with it. So this afternoon, when the season's first snowfall started off gently, with forecasts predicting rain and possible ice storms, no one could scurry away from work and on their way home fast enough. Single figure temperatures and falling ice flakes would, to most people, give the green light to cranking up a warm fire and planting oneself on the couch. As for me, I got home and took these...




2 Comments:
Awww! I love it when it snows, it's just so peaceful and gentle when it happens. I wish i was on your side of the planet right about now - i'm over summer!
wow! it's like a winter wonderland! really beautiful! you've captured the snow perfectly. stay warm
Post a Comment
<< Home