High Gas Prices?
Petrol - or as it's known over here, gas, has reached $4 per gallon. Since 3.8 litres go into every gallon, my guess is that this figure is comparable to the criminal prices back home. Thanks Dubya!
This gem was passed onto me by a workmate who has a keen interest in the state of U.S. politics. I think it makes its point nicely, but if you don't like coarse language, you'd best avert your gaze.
This gem was passed onto me by a workmate who has a keen interest in the state of U.S. politics. I think it makes its point nicely, but if you don't like coarse language, you'd best avert your gaze.
2 Comments:
And I thought the 166.9 was ridiculous driving home after work last night.
We might need to resort to using other forms of 'gas' to fuel our cars- Its a wonder that noone's seems to be changing their attitudes and driving less- if anything people (including m'self) are whining and driving more often than not! O well- weird bunch!
Hope everything's well on your side of the world! :)
Thank goodness I can catch a train now...How are we going to fuel the flying cars in 20 years time?
Post a Comment
<< Home