Unlimited Happiness
At long last, after several months of pledging to breathe some new life into my beloved, but severely neglected blog, I'm finally doing it. I signed in for the first time in ages and this titled post, with no content popped up, apparently having been started way back in May. Unlike the above phrase, the last few months have been anything but a source of unlimited happiness, but I must have heard it somewhere and liked it enough to try and fashion a blog post around it. At least I haven't lost my sense of humour.
It's ambitious, but hopefully the next few posts will pop up in reasonably quick succession, so I can at least recount some of the more productive and enjoyable stuff I've done this year. I'll work my way backwards, since at least I can recall the more recent things quite easily, then gradually build up to the stuff that will test my powers of recall.
It's ambitious, but hopefully the next few posts will pop up in reasonably quick succession, so I can at least recount some of the more productive and enjoyable stuff I've done this year. I'll work my way backwards, since at least I can recall the more recent things quite easily, then gradually build up to the stuff that will test my powers of recall.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home