Tiptoe Through The Tulips
Way back in April, as part of further stretching the capabilities of our respective dSLRs, Jonno and I attended the annual Flower & Garden Show at the Exhibition Buildings. Now that I've been to one of these, I have a much better understanding of how they can be held indoors, which I initially thought was a little unusual. As well as the beautifully manicured grounds, there's also a lot of flower "art" in the form of very elaborate arrangements which no doubt would have given any event planner or bride-to-be a wealth of ideas. Whenever I've been lucky enough to receive flowers, I've always left it to my mum to remove them from their cellophane and arrange them in a vase, which is something she's really good at. No doubt it's a skill that would improve with some practice, but it's something I have no head for at all. With the sheer volume of experiments with different colour and shape on display, it's not hard to be impressed with what people have come up with.
This figure weirded me out - is it just me or do her eyes seem to follow you around??



1 Comments:
Nice pics yoss! Especially like the purple flower which I won't pretend to know! Looks great when you see the full version and all the detail. Mine aren't worthy of posting.
Post a Comment
<< Home